SEFLIN is committed to protecting our members’ and non-members’ privacy and treat personal data confidentially and in accordance with privacy laws. This statement applies to information we obtain from and about individuals interacting directly with SEFLIN through our websites, products, programs, and services.
Personal data is collected in order to contact individual members and non-members in regards to relevant events and information. Data may be collected from or about individual users when registering for an event, or other interactions with SEFLIN:
- Through a SEFLIN provided user account connected with one of our member institutions.
- Through a SEFLIN provided non-member account.
- Through social media sites, and surveys.
SEFLIN collects the following information
- Contact information, such as name, work location, and email
- Account information such as username, and password and member affiliation
- Registration and attendance at SEFLIN training events and programs
Personal data is not disclosed to third parties without consent, unless required by applicable law. Registration and attendance at SEFLIN events data may be disclosed to supervisors of the individual on request.