- Due to software licensing restrictions, SEFLIN Connect requires a ‘Named Organizer’ to open meeting rooms for meetings and events. SEFLIN staff function as Named Organizers and all staff members can open meeting rooms for scheduled meetings and events.
- Schedule your meeting at least one full business day in advance of the start time for your meeting.
- The available hours for scheduling are between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Holidays and other days when the SEFLIN office is closed are excluded. To view holidays and other SEFLIN closings, see the online calendar linked below:
SEFLIN Meeting Calendar
- To schedule your online meeting, fill out the Request a Meeting Date & Time PDF form and email it to SEFLIN (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Fax the form to 561-208-0995. Your request must be received at least one full business day before your meeting.
- SEFLIN cannot guarantee that a meeting room will be available on the date and time you request. After submitting your request for an open meeting room, you will receive an emailed confirmation from SEFLIN.
- SEFLIN meeting rooms are limited to 100 or less attendees, including hosts, presenters, and attendees, per room.
- Live, in-meeting help is available from Adobe to assist you and your meeting attendees with technical issues. Although a SEFLIN staff person will be logged in to your meeting room, any questions about meeting room functions and technological issues should be directed to Adobe’s live meeting support at: 800-422-3623
Resources and Information
- How to Participate in a SEFLIN Connect Meeting
- SEFLIN Connect Meeting Room Use Policy
- Learning Resources for SEFLIN Connect Hosts & Presenters